Friday 13 October 2017

Skype call with Helen, am I on the right track?

Skype call with Helen – 13/10/17
Am I on the right track?


After missing yet again another group Skype session due to work, I had a call with Helen Kindred to go over my work and thoughts so far and to get some feedback on how to proceed with Task 4.

I ran over my behavioural ideas that had emerged from M1 and suggested some ways I could identify these in my practice. Interviewing fellow colleagues that teach different age/behaviour groups will help me gain a better understanding how behaviour impacts learning and the technique required in different classes.
Helen talked about ethical consideration and the consent I would need to have in order to watch and interview different people in their work place and the consideration of the members of the class.

As there is a campus session next week, which I’m really interested in going to, Helen said to make a trip to the library whilst I’m there to gain some reading material to help with my understanding of behaviour.
This was a really helpful chat that reassured me about my ideas and I’m looking forward to continuing my research.





Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment