Monday 23 October 2017

Campus Session 20/10/17


Campus Session 20/10/17

Attending my first campus session was exciting but I was also apprehensive, as Id not met anyone from my course or discussed ideas together before.

We were a mix of M1,2 and 3 with Adesola and Helen, so we could get an understanding of where everyone was in their module and the topics and questions we had come up with so far. It was refreshing to hear the ideas of others in the group and thought their topics were really interesting. I thought I had decided on some questions surrounding behaviour but it turned out the more I tried to talk about my ideas I realised I hadn't actually got a clear question to do with behaviour yet.

Adesola drew an image that was really helpful, it explained that the big topic needs to have questions coming off it and overall they need to have a pathway to my life and practice.

I wrote down any useful words and information everyone was feeding back so I came away with more ideas to explore behaviour again. The most important message from the session was your question needs to relate back to you.

From this I plan to go back again to M1 to look at my thoughts from my practice and see if I can generate more clear questions fro this. The session was really helpful and I'm looking forward to reading blogs on this.

Any info on the last hour of the session would be great as I had to leave for work.

Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment