Wednesday 1 November 2017

Task 5c: Draft 1


Task 5c:
Professional Ethics Draft 1:

I didn’t realise how detailed Ethics was so reading through Readers 5 gave a good insight to the different dimensions. Ethics can be applied to any piece of information and I’ve tired to be more aware of London’s advertising and the ethical questions I get from them. The history on ethics has changed several times according to the philosopher’s views and beliefs and has based ethics on religion, law and moral choices, but there’s still question whether it is good or bad.

 After looking at the case studies and applying the different views I have come to the conclusion that ethics comes down to my personal thoughts, beliefs and morals. However, when considering other people especially planning for my inquiry I must open my views up and look from different ethical angles to make a fair judgement. Amongst this I will face questions where I will decide the correct ethical response depending if it’s personal, professional, organizational and the affect it will have on my workplace.


Planning ethical consideration for my professional inquiry:

As I am working with an age group close to my own I find it easier to communicate issues and get a series of responses. Relating my inquiry to the theoretical framework I have mixed behaviour with colleagues comparing information with their views and morals. I will look at this alongside the codes of conduct and question the behaviour of colleagues. I will also be considering that my colleagues are aware they are being questioned on their behaviour and the ethical actions I need to take beforehand to make sure this is done and the information is stored correctly.

Any relating questions or information on this would be really helpful as sometimes I still feel I am in the unknown with my thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment