Monday 3 April 2017

Summary of Task 2

Summary of Task 2;

Task 2 has been really interesting as I am now in the swing of presenting new work on my blog and the use of the Readers booklet. I got to look in depth at my own practice and see the causes of my feelings and action and the other people involved in my work. It has taught me how to deal with certain situations good and bad, and different stages of each individual's learning.

The hardest thing I have struggled with through the Task 2 has been time management, over the past month I have had more work commitments which have overseen some days I noted in my diary as study days. Loosing out on time working from home and not being free to attend the campus and skype sessions has meant not having my own interpretation of the information my tutors have give out. It has made me learn in a slightly different way as I've had to look more at what other students have said about the tasks and do more of my own research, which is part of the module anyway but I did a lot more without my own take on information.

Overall I have really related these tasks to my practice and I do feel it has inspired and changed my look on my practice and input towards others in a positive way. Readers 2 was really helpful along with the Reflective Practice book that arrived a few weeks ago, which I plan to finish by the end of the module. I'm looking forward to seeing what Task 3 involves and tying the three tasks together in Critical Reflection at the end of the month.






Http;//www.csp.org.uk/faqs/cpd/what-reflective-practice-how-do-I-do-it


No comments:

Post a Comment