Wednesday 30 May 2018

Presentations


Presentations:

The relief after submitting my dissertation feels wonderful!! After all the study days in cafes and evenings at home it was amazing to submit the file into Turnitin on Monday.

Looking back over the handbook I have now started to piece my presentation together, drawing a section from my artefact video and including slides from my inquiry. I plan to talk through the 10 slides I've chosen to tell my audience and tutors the journey Iv undergone in the past 6 months.

As I am the last group to present my inquiry I plan to attend the afternoon group presentations on Wednesday 30th to get a feel of the questions that follow up the presentation.

I hope everyone is pleased will the work they have submitted, I cant believe its about to come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment