Wednesday 30 May 2018

MA Presentations


MA Presentations

Today I managed to get up to Middlesex University in time to support the MA students in their final presentations. This was something I have wanted to do over the past months but thought this time was beneficial as I am presenting my inquiry on the 7th June.

We met at the Ritterman dance studio on campus where Module 3 presentations will also be held, I felt reassured seeing the space so I can now visualise how my own will go. The course was small only having 4 students but was interesting to see each inquiry process, what methods they used to present and the use of their voice, body language and presentation skills.

Your presentation is your own take on your inquiry, there was use of powerpoint, video and audio, music, images and text displayed through participants own laptop/ipad/phone. Important point I took away from today was to practice what your going to say, and send a back up of your presentation to Adesola or Helen incase of lost connection.

Well done to all MA students today and to all Module 3's preparing for presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment