Wednesday 11 October 2017

Task 4a: Developing Lines of Inquiry

Module 2
Task 4A: Developing Lines of Inquiry


After reading through the Handbook for Module 2, the first section of Reader 4 and reviewing blogs I got straight back into where I left off before summer. Even though the content of the Readers is tricky to understand in parts I feel I have a slightly more clear vision of Module 1 and how I can carry this into Module 2.

Planning forward for Task 4 I need to explore, evaluate and understand my practice by questioning my own theories and of others into developing lines of inquiry. Looking back at Module 1, Task 2D I explored questions that made me think about other peoples mood, actions, ability and how I can understand and deal best with my learning needs in my work place.

The main points I took from that task were what worked/didn’t work for me with different colleagues behaviour, and the planning tools I used to address this. I want to continue to explore what methods work when teaching but my first question is how these methods adapt when something changes such as the age, genre ect. I also wanted to look at myself and see how I can improve my own behaviour when teaching. Over the next few weeks I will be looking at my practice in different ways and experimenting with teaching to see if I can set a structure to my classes.



Behaviour in the English Oxford Dictionary is defined as,

"the way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially towards others."

(https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/behaviour)

Overall I want to explore the behaviour of myself and others surrounding me,

How behavioural issues affect my teaching techniques,

How I can adapt to this,

Any feedback, questions on this post would be really helpful so i know if I'm on the right track with my thoughts,


Alicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment