Tuesday 10 April 2018

Growth or Fixed Mindset


You’re in charge of your mind. You can help it grow by using it in the right way." —Carol Dweck, Mindset: The New Psychology of Success

As we are in the month of submitting our drafts I feel I have researched and written a lot on my inquiry but I cant help but feel anxious about finishing off sections I've left and then submitting it all.
I have tried to dedicate 2-3 days a week on my work which is hard with work commitments and somedays I don't feel focused at all. Doing a workout or stretch in the mornings seem to help activate my brain before sitting in front of my laptop for hours. An interesting piece a found on the difference between a growth and fixed mindset by Carol Dweck who I previously researched, made me wonder if we are aware what mindset we have and the effect it has on us. I also thought about how each mindset affected the participants answers when I conducted my interviews a few weeks back.

I then came across a quiz of 10 questions that tells you if you have a growth or fixed mindset, which I was really interested in finding out,

http://www.londonacademyofit.co.uk/learning-blog/learning/interactive-quiz-fixed-vs-growth-mindset/

No comments:

Post a Comment