Friday 3 November 2017

Where I am so far with my Professional Inquiry


Where I am so far with my Professional Inquiry:

After a lot of reading through my work, Readers 5, the Handbook and my notes I made a plan that Adesola suggested in a campus session a couple of weeks back to see all the information I’ve gathered on one page. I started with the development of questions I want to explore and points of interest coming from them, I’ve also added where ethical principles lie and any evidence I’ve seen/read up until now.
This has been helpful as I feel there has been a lot of new information in the readers and needed to see where it all fit into my inquiry.


Continuing on from this I need to start exploring behaviour in my practise, considering professional ethics and evaluating the process/outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment